05 Jul Artichoke Chicken Bake
The first time I served this dish to the hubs (aka Dr. Kremer) he exclaimed (before even trying the dish) “Wow chicken and artichokes! Two of my favorite foods in one dish! I think you nailed it with this one”. We’ve since tried the dish… a few times… and let me just say that I did in fact knock it out of the park with this one. Not to toot my own horn but “toot toot”! With that I present to you my all time favorite chicken dish. Ever. You’re welcome.
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 tbs avocado oil
- 1 heaping tbs Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1/4 tsp salt
- About 2 cups artichokes (I use the frozen bagged ones at Traders Joes)
- 1/2 red onion chopped
- About 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes
- 1-2 tbs capers
- About 8 chicken thighs, more or less as desired
- Combine first 6 ingredients to form a marinade and marinate chicken overnight or at least 8 hours.
- Add chicken to baking dish and pour excess marinade on top.
- Add artichokes, onion and tomatoes
- Bake in 350 degree oven about 40 minutes